While playing Rocket League Sideswipe, you may not have had any explicit issues with the actual matches, but perhaps you’ve noticed that the controller vibration is throwing off your focus and causing you to misplay more frequently during matches.
This controller vibration is an issue for players playing Rocket League Sideswipe globally, so it only makes sense that you want to have it turned off. If you want to know the exact steps on how to turn off vibration in Rocket League Sideswipe, then just read on ahead!
How to Turn off Controller Vibration in Rocket League Sideswipe
Disabling your controller’s vibration in-game is simple and a very short process. Just follow the quick and easy steps below to turn off the controller vibration in Rocket League Sideswipe:
- Turn on Rocket League Sideswipe.
- Click on the Options section on the Main Menu screen.
- Click on the 3rd tab in the Options section called “Controls.”
- Select the drop-down arrow beside the “Controller Vibration” option.
- You will see 5 options: Heavy, Medium, Light, Very Light, and Disabled.
- Choose Disabled if you want the Controller Vibration to be shut off.
Now you will experience no controller vibration during games. Remember, you can always customize the amount and intensity of the controller vibration to your liking, and if you feel like you want the vibration, you can choose it to just be ‘Heavy’ instead! Experiment to find the sweet spot for you!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!