Attractive graphics, a variety of uncomplicated gameplay, and the ability to play together with friends are why so many people love Roblox and the reason why there are so many young children in the game. For the same reason, the developers have added a safe chat feature to their servers to protect the younger generation of players from obscene language. But if you’re an older player and want to disable the safe chat feature, we can help you.
How to Turn off Safe Chat in Roblox 2022
If you are at least 13 years old, or you initially entered an older age, then safe chat will be disabled automatically. If this does not happen, you should write to the support service, and here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your Roblox account.
- Below the recommended games you will see several tabs, and you need to click Help.
- Click Contact Us, and in the window that appears, select Support form.
- Fill out the form with your contact details.
- In the Issue Details section, select Disable safe chat in Roblox.
- Next, select Chat & Age Settings and then Change Child Age.
- After that, click Submit and wait for a response from support.
RELATED: How to Make Night in Roblox Studio
There is another way to disable the safe chat, and for this, you do not need to write to support:
- Log in to your Roblox account and go to the settings tab by clicking on My Roblox.
- Next, you need to select Account Info, and in the Parent’s Email Address section, click on the Update Email button. Then enter your email.
- Open your email and follow the link from the email to go into the privacy mode of your Roblox account.
- Click on the button Disable the Safe Chat option and complete the verification.
We hope that our article was helpful for you and you were able to find a way to disable safe chat that is right for you.