Thinking of how you can start a new club in Brawl Stars? You can create clubs in Brawl Stars that let you fight and chat along with your clubmates. The more matches you win, the more trophies you earn, which leads to a higher ranking for your club on the world leaderboard. In this article, we will explain how to start a new club in Brawl Stars.
RELATED – How to Unlock Brawlers in Brawl Stars
How to Start a New Club in Brawl Stars
Based on privacy and club access, there are three types of clubs in Brawl Stars that you can join or start:
- Open – everyone can join such a club.
- By invitation – the player will need to send a request to join.
- Private – only invited players can join the club.
In order to start a new club in Brawl Stars, the only prerequisite is that you need to be XP Level 5 or higher. Once you meet this, you can start a new club in Brawl Stars by simply:
- Clicking on the “Club” button.
- Select “Create Club.”
- Name your club with a suitable title, pick an icon, and add a short description. Make sure to name the club suitably, as once confirmed, it cannot be changed.
Also, a club can have a maximum of 100 players at any given time. You can also specify the minimum number of trophies required to join your club.
RELATED – How Many Brawlers are in Brawl Stars