If you suspect that a player is cheating or feel that the player is using language that you consider offensive, you can report this player in the game. Therefore, in this guide, we will tell you how to submit a report in COD Mobile.
How to Report a Player in COD Mobile
Follow these steps to report a player in Call of Duty Mobile:
- Once in the post-fight menu, tap the exclamation mark icon in the upper right corner.
- Select a player from the column on the left.
- Select one of the reasons for the complaint. Use the text box at the bottom if you would like to provide additional information.
- Click the report button.
How to Avoid Being Banned in Call of Duty Mobile?
On the other hand, if you don’t want to be banned in COD: Mobile, follow these simple tips:
- Don’t use cheats.
- Don’t go offline for a long time, it’s better to leave the match altogether.
- Don’t insult other players.
- Don’t give in and don’t be aggressive, even if you play for the first time or you just don’t like the team.
If you are a well-mannered player and don’t use cheats, then you can be sure that you won’t be banned. Good luck!