On Roblox servers, you can play thousands of unique games, and to look better, some players buy cosmetic items from the in-game store. Sometimes, after purchasing an item, you realize that you don’t need it, or you made the purchase by accident, in which case you want to get your money back by refusing the item. According to the rules of Roblox, you cannot return the purchased product, but there is still a way, and today we will tell you how to do it.
How to Refund Items on Roblox
First, we would like to say that it is impossible to return items and services purchased directly inside some games on Roblox servers. The method described below will only help you return items that you purchased from the Roblox in-game store.
If you purchased by accident, here’s how you can return an item and get a refund:
- The first thing you need to do is go to the Roblox support form.
- You need to enter your contact information: Name, Email address, repeat email address, and your Roblox username.
- Next, open the list of your items and copy the URL of the item you want to return.
- After that, you need to specify the device on which the problem occurred and the type of problem. In the list of problems, you need to select a Website Item.
- In the Description of an issue field, describe your issue, detailing why you want to return the item, and paste the URL you copied earlier. To increase your chances of returning an item, you should write that the goods were bought by your child, younger brother, or sister without your permission.
- After that, you need to click Submit, to send your message to support.
- Within 24 hours, Roblox staff will respond to you by email, and you will know if your request to return the item has been approved.
Finally, we add that this method cannot be abused, since this is more an exception to the rule than a working method.