It is possible to redeem save data and get rewards for doing so in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Anyone who has previously played Pokemon games on other devices such as the Nintendo Switch can redeem bonuses for being such good fans of the game! Check out our guide below to find out how to redeem save data bonuses in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
Redeeming Save Data Bonuses in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
To be eligible for save data bonuses in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, you must have been playing for at least 2 hours and reach the Mesagoza. Find out more below!
To unlock the bonuses, you must find the NPC stood at the bottom of the Mesagoza’s Central Plaza. Speak to her and she will will offer you the save data bonuses for each of the games you have previously played, and have save data for on your device. The related Pokemon games are:
- Pokemon Legends: Arceus
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
- Pokemon Sword and Shield
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu and Pokemon: Let’s Go Eevee
Speaking to the NPC will unlock the following four phone cases for your Rotom phone in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, as long as you have the corresponding save data:
- Hisui: A Rotom phone case much like the one your character uses in Pokemon: Arceus
- Sinnoh: A Rotom phone case designed to look like the Poketech device from Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
- Galar: A Rotom phone case that looks like the Ball Guy NPC from Pokemon Sword and Shield
- Kanto: A Rotom phone case with Pikachu and Eevee designs on it
To equip your new Rotom phone case in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet you will need to follow the next few easy steps:
- Press LEFT on the D-Pad to open the Character Customisation menu
- Scroll to Rotom Phone tab
- Scroll to find the phone case you want to equip
- Press A to select
- Press B to return to the game and use your new case
That is all you need to know about unlocking the new save data bonuses in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Next up, why not check out if Pokemon Scarlet and Violet will be multiplayer? Good luck!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!