Pokémon Legends: Arceus is a fun Pokémon game. The game takes players one hundred years before the events of the main series. The region of Sinnoh has not yet been explored and is called by its ancient name “Hisui.” Since there were no advanced technologies at that time, many game mechanics differ from previous games. And in this guide, we will talk about the Friendship Level.
How to Raise Friendship Level
In Pokémon Legends: Arceus, the Friendship Level shows you how well you’ve worked with your Pokémon. Also, some Pokémon can only evolve after reaching a certain Friendship Level, such as Eevee, Pichu, and others. Usually, 160 or more Friendship Level is enough. When you first get a Pokémon, your Friendship is 0, but you can increase it to a maximum of 255. Luckily, increasing your Friendship Level is fairly easy:
- The first and best way is to mine mineral rocks. For each rock you break, the Pokémon you use will receive +1 Friendship. In addition, you can farm resources for yourself.
- Also, when you use a Pokémon to shake a tree, you gain +1 Friendship.
- And finally, with each victory of a Pokémon, or its increase in level, your Friendship Level with it will increase.
Then you need to go to Jubilife Village and find an NPC named Belamy there. After completing Request 28, you can check your Friendship Level with any Pokémon at any time. Belamy has 4 responses that represent your Friendship:
- 100 – 149 Belamy says you can do better.
- 150 – 199 Belamy says you are great partners.
- 200 – 254 Belamy calls your friendship excellent.
- 255 Belamy will bluntly say that you have reached the maximum.