MIR4 is a fun MMORPG game with wonderful graphics. The game is well optimized for mobile devices. But, of course, your device will heat up, which can cause lags or even damage the device. In this guide, we’ll show you how to prevent your device from overheating.
Tips for Preventing Overheat While Playing
Let’s clarify right away, when playing demanding games like MIR4, your device will heat up anyway, you won’t be able to get rid of it, but you can prevent critical overheating. For this, do the following:
- The most obvious thing is to lower the quality of the game graphics. You can do this in the Settings in the Environment tab.
- Make sure to clear your RAM before playing the game. Close all unnecessary devices, since now almost all devices have built-in RAM cleaners. If you don’t have one, you can install a third-party one, many of them are free.
- Also, lower the screen brightness. The lower – the better. But if you are playing during the day in a bright room, try not to exceed 50% brightness. Of course, adaptive brightness also heats up the device, so it’s better to turn it off.
- The sun in our case is our enemy because its rays very easily and quickly heat up your device. Therefore, try to prevent the rays of the sun from falling on your phone while playing.
- Also disable mobile data if you play using WiFi and vice versa. The same goes for Bluetooth and location services.
- Depending on your phone case, it can be removed too. After all, many cases are made of materials that keep warm.
RELATED: MIR4 Arbalist Class Guide
These were tips to reduce phone heat. Now let’s talk about cooling it.
- The simplest solution is to play next to a fan or air conditioner. But be careful when aiming the fan directly at the phone. Your hands can easily dry out.
- Finally, take breaks. Let your device breathe a little.
By following all these tips, you can enjoy MIR4 without fear of overheating your device.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!