Minecraft Education Edition is an educational game that is used in schools around the world, and every year it becomes more and more popular. If you connect to a Minecraft Education Edition server at school, the teacher will set everything up for you, but if you want to play with friends at home, you will have to set everything up yourself. But do not worry, because in this version of Minecraft everything is simple, and today we will tell you how to play multiplayer with friends.
How to play Minecraft Education Edition Multiplayer with Friends
If you want to play multiplayer with friends, you and your friends must have a licensed version of Minecraft Education Edition, otherwise, you will not succeed.
If you have fulfilled this condition, then here is what you need to do to play multiplayer:
- You or one of your friends must become a host, creating a game world for everyone else.
- Other players must connect to the created and configured world.
Here’s what you need to do to set up the world for multiplayer:
- Open Minecraft Education Edition and click Play.
- Next, you need to create a new world by clicking on Create New or select an existing world by clicking View Library.
- Next, you need to select the world in which you want to play and click Host.
- After that, you will receive an access code to the world, which you need to tell your friends.
Here is what you need to do to connect to the world:
- Launch Minecraft Education Edition and click Play.
- Select Join World and enter the access code provided by the host player.
- After that, you will connect to the game world.
If you follow the instructions and do everything right, all your friends connect to your world, and you will be able to play together.