Lost in Blue is an interesting sandbox mobile game in which you are the survivor of a terrible plane crash and have ended up on a huge desert island. Your main task is to survive, and for this, you need to create your base, grow food, destroy zombies, and much more. In this Lost in Blue guide, we will try to help newcomers to this game and tell you how to play Lost in Blue.
How to Play Lost in Blue
Your game begins with you surviving a terrible plane crash, waking up on a beach. There are many parts of the plane and various things around you. Following the instructions of the game, you restore your health a little by bandaging and eating coconut to restore satiety. After going a little further, you see a zombie, and you need to kill it using an oar. After walking a little more, you meet NPC Jane, who helps you kill all the zombies in the abandoned base. This is where your survival begins.
Interface and control:
- While playing the game, you are watching your character from above. To control it, you need to use the round interactive joystick at the bottom left.
- At the bottom right, you have the weapon or tool you are using. To use it, you just need to click on the icon of the item. There is also a sign nearby with an additional item to restore health, and another sign that will change to collect items, receive information, and much more.
- In the central part of the screen, there is an image of a backpack. By clicking on it, you can see all the collected items.
- On the top left, you will see your name, level, health, and the names of the missions you are currently doing.
- After passing part of the training, you will have the opportunity to craft items. To do this, you need to click on the three bars on the right side of the screen and select Items Craft.
- By clicking on the same three bars and selecting Build Mode, you will be able to build various buildings, but first, you will need to collect enough resources.
- On the top right you will see a map. By clicking on it, you can see your location, find out which parts of the map have not yet been explored, and also look at important points for completing the mission.
The gameplay of this game is quite simple, but at the same time interesting and draws players in for long hours of play.
The game has its storyline, passing through which you will learn a lot of useful things, as well as increase the number of inhabitants of your base. But how quickly you will go through the story, and what kind of base you will create, depends entirely on you.
Your task in the game is quite simple. You need to collect supplies, improve your base, upgrade your skills, and over time, you can even get yourself a pet that will constantly travel with you and help you.
Also, when traveling, do not forget that your character needs to be fed and watered, as well as needing to rest and be treated if he is injured.
That’s all you need to know to start playing the Lost in Blue game. With these details in mind, you can quickly find out all the secrets of this island.