Today, we will tell you how to play the exciting game GeoGuessr. When you start the game, you will be thrown into some countries of our whole world. After you find yourself in one part of the world or another, you will need to assume where you are. So, to do it, we highly recommend looking at the street you’re on with Google Street View to explore the place, but unfortunately, you won’t be able to find out more information than this. Guessing where you are without cheating is very challenging, but possible. And if you manage to assume where you are within 150 meters, you get 5000 points, which is the highest possible amount! And to get as many points as possible, use the tips and tricks that we said above.
Are you interested in finding out how to play GeoGuessr? Great, then please keep reading!
GeoGuessr: Guide and Tips
There are essential tips and tricks the fans use for winning more times! They are:
- You can understand where you are by driving cars because people drive on the left side of the road in some countries. Some of those countries are the UK, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, and Thailand.
- You can also guess your location using shops and other public places signs. With the help of inscriptions, you can determine the language of this country and understand where you are.
- You can guess where you are by photos, or rather by blurry images. Blurry images are usually made in the US or Australia.
- You can guess where you are by road markings, too. Every country has its road markings. There is usually a yellow line between the two sides of the road in the US, whereas a white line might be a hint that you are in Europe.
- Shadows are also a great tip to understand where you are!
Now you know how to play GeoGuessr. We wish you to win and get max points and a good time playing!