After years of anticipation, Diablo Immortal has finally arrived on mobile devices and in this guide, we’ll be showing you hqow to play Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck.
The Steam Deck is a new handheld console from Valve that’s nicknamed the mobile console as it is supposed to function like a PC, only this time you can carry it in your pockets and play anytime anywhere.
And while the hand-held console is capable of running some of today’s high-graphic demanding titles, some games are still beyond its reach. One of those games is Diablo Immortal, and although it can run perfectly on Steam Deck, you’d have to go through alternative means to download and play them.
Can you Play Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck?
Well, yes you can. If you’re wondering whether the acclaimed hack and slash game that lets you slay varieties of demons is playable on Steam Deck, then keep reading to learn how it works. The only noteworthy downside to playing Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck is that there’s no gamepad support.
So you’ll have to do a few control adjustments and tinkering the settings of your Steam Deck to make the game function as you’d like.
How to Play Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck
You can download Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck by switching your console to desktop mode and downloading the game from Battle.net.
- Once in desktop mode on your Steam Deck, use your browser to access Battle.net
- Download the Battle.net launcher
- Once the download is finished, launch Steam and add the Battle.net executable as a non-Steam game.
- Find the Battle.net executable in the files. Once you do, right-click it and select properties.
- Under the compatibility tab, select the option that says, “Force the use of a specific Steam Play compatibility tool.”
- Then launch Battle.net through the Steam client.
Once you’ve done all of the aforementioned, you will be able to start downloading Diablo Immortal from the Battle.net launcher. After the download has been completed, go through the launcher and start the game.