Since the debut of Call of Duty’s mobile version, several YouTube content creators have played a vital role in the title’s success. In order to honor them, Activision recently added a few creator pack bundles for the prominent YouTubers. iFerg is one of them who got its own creator bundle in the game.
In order to play as iFerg in COD Mobile, players need to equip his Operator skin via the iFerg bundle. Here’s an essential guide for the same.
How to play as iFerg in COD Mobile
iFerg bundle costs 560 CP ($6.99), and the whole set is packed with creator’s operator skin, DR-H Ferg’s Nuker weapon blueprint, Heart of the Nuke emote, and more. Once you purchase the bundle, follow these steps to play as iFerg:
- Launch COD Mobile on the device.
- Click on the loadout option located at the bottom of the screen.
- Navigate to the Characters section.
- Select iFerg Operator skin from the bottom list.
- Tap on the ‘CUSTOMIZE’ button on the right side of the screen.
- Finally, press the equip button to play as Hawknest.
Please note: The bundle is available for a limited period of time. Hence, make sure to purchase it before it expires.
If you still have any questions regarding the COD Mobile iFerg skin, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
COD: Mobile is a widely popular free-to-play action multiplayer game currently available on Android and iOS devices.