Virtual Villagers Origins 2 is an exciting classic strategy game for Android that will take you to a tropical island. Players need to manage their village, build, and explore. In this guide, we’ll tell you how to make Mini Eggs.
How to Make Mini Eggs
A fun Crafting system has been added to Virtual Villagers: Origins 2.
First, you need to build a Crafting Hut in which you can store resources and craft from them. However, to use the Hut, you need to solve the third puzzle. Follow the steps below to do so:
- In the east of the island, find whale bones. Bring a villager there to drag the bone to the research area on the workbench.
- Then put the villager on the workbench and they will make a pickaxe—you can see it standing in a row against the wall next to the anvil.
- Then you need to cut down the tree. Put the villager to the pick and they will start chopping off its roots, which will lead to the drying up of the tree. The tree will die and drop an Apple Seed. It will come in handy when solving Puzzle 6.
- Once the roots are removed, villagers can start building a Crafting Hut.
To craft, players need to explore the island in search of ingredients. Some crafted objects will come in handy for solving Puzzles.
To make Mini Eggs, you need Bacteria and Pond Water. It will take 12 hours to craft.
- You can collect Pond Water in the rain near the south-east beach.
- Bacteria can be crafted from Algae and Water in 2 hours.
After collecting the necessary resources, you can finally make Mini Eggs.