Virtual Villagers Origins 2 is an exciting classic strategy game that will take you to a tropical island. Players need to manage their village, give villagers professions, build, and explore. In this guide, we’ll tell you how to craft and make Fertilizer.
How to Make Fertilizer
An interesting Crafting system has been presented in Virtual Villagers: Origins 2.
Before making Fertilizer, you’ll need to build a Crafting Hut in which you can store resources and craft from them. However, to use the Hut, you need to solve the third Puzzle. The Puzzle is solved in the following 4 steps:
- In the east of the island, find whale bones. Bring a villager there to drag the bone to the research area on the workbench.
- Then put the villager on the workbench and they will make a pickaxe—you can see it standing in a row against the wall next to the anvil.
- Then you need to cut down the tree. Put the villager to the pick and they will start chopping off its roots, which will lead to the drying up of the tree. The tree will die and drop an apple seed, which will come in handy when solving Puzzle 6.
- Once the roots are removed, villagers can start building a crafting hut.
Well, now you have a place to craft, but you still need some ingredients. Some of them can be found on the island, while others have to be crafted.
To create Fertilizer, you need Mixed Herb and Earth. Earth can easily be collected next to a cactus on a strange patch of dirt, but Mixed Herb needs to be crafted from Grass and Wheat Grass.
- Grass can be found in the west of the island under the fire pit
- Wheat Grass is harvested on the west beach, next to the seaweed
After all these preparations, you can finally craft Fertilizer in 4 hours.