The gaming community is quite intrigued to stream PUBG Mobile on YouTube as it is immensely popular among mobile gamers. Moreover, we have also seen several streamers who have pursued streaming PUBG Mobile as a career.
For professional streamers, broadcasting the game live on media platforms like YouTube, Twitch might not be a complicated task. However, many newcomers who want to start streaming are unaware of the whole streaming process. Therefore, we have prepared a guide that will help you to easily stream PUBG Mobile right from your Android or iOS devices without any additional hardware.
Stream PUBG Mobile from your Android or iOS device with Omlet Arcade
Omlet Arcade is a free streaming application for Android or iOS, which lets users quickly set up the stream settings and support streaming on large platforms like YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook.
It is a cross-functional application that allows users to use a microphone, which many applications do not support. Omlet Arcade has numerous features to set the game layout, add widgets like chat, subscriber notification, etc.
Here are the steps to stream PUBG Mobile via Omlet Arcade:
- Download the Omlet Arcade app available on Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- Once the app is installed, sign up for a new account if you haven’t already.
- Click on the Plus button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Chose Go Live and Add ‘PUBG Mobile‘ game in the list.
- Choose the streaming website and connect your account to Omlet Arcade.
- Hit the Start button to start streaming PUBG Mobile on YouTube from your smartphone.
So now it’s your time to show off your live gameplay on Facebook, YouTube, or Twitch and interact with your audience in real-time. Also, let us know in the comments below if you face any problem while live-streaming the battle royale game.