In order to find out the ID of your account in Roblox, you’ll need to complete a few simple steps. After this, you will be able to copy it and use it for your purposes. In this guide, we will tell you how to do this easily.
How to get your Roblox ID on the Phone
- To do this, you need to go to the Roblox website from any browser (not through the application).
- Log in there. Go to the profile.
- Click on the lock in the address bar and copy the ten-digit code (this is your ID).
How to get your Roblox ID on PC
- Go to the official Roblox website and log in.
- Open the menu and click the Profile button.
- As soon as you are redirected to the profile page, a ten-digit number will appear in the address bar—this is your ID.
RELATED: How to Delete Roblox Correctly
How to get the ID of Another Roblox Player
In order to find out the ID of another player in Roblox, you need to open their profile and copy the ten-digit code from the address bar. This code is the ID of the player’s account.