MLB The Show 22 appeared in the public domain for buy just a but has already become one of the most popular games in the MLB: The Show series. The game delighted fans with many new features added to the game, including the possibility to play with friends. And in this article, we will tell you about the modes in which you can play with friends and how to do it.
How to Invite Friends to Play Coop in MLB the Show 22
You can play with your friends in almost all modes in the game. But if you and your friend play on different platforms, then you need to enable the “Cross-Play” feature. You also need to add the player to your friends and for this, you need to do the following:
- Launch the game on your device and go to the “My Profile” tab.
- On the right side, you will see the “Cross-Play” function and you need to switch it to the “On” value.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see the “Friends” tab. You need to click on it.
- Next, select the “Request” tab, and then “Search by Name”.
- Enter the name of your friend that he uses in the game and confirm sending a friend request.
- Next, your friend needs to accept the request, after which you will be displayed with each other in the “Friends” tab.
Here’s what you need to do to play against your friend:
- Open the game mode “Diamond Dynasty” and click “Play”.
- Next, you need to select “Online modes” and select the “Play VS friends” tab.
- After that, select a friend from the friend’s list, wait for the friend to accept your invitation, and then start your game.
Well, to play with a friend in co-op, you need to do the following:
- Select the game mode you want to play, and also switch to the “Online” tab.
- After that, select the “Online Co-op” tab.
- Next, you choose which you want to play in “2 vs 2” or “3 vs 3” mode.
- After that, select the friends you want to play with.
- After your friends confirm the request, the game will immediately begin.