The Sims 4 is still as popular today as it was when it first arrived in 2014 because of its ever-growing list of expansion packs and fun mods. One particular mod players have been asking about recently is a mod that allows your Sims to experiment with drugs. Check out our guide below to find out how to install The Sims 4 Drug Mod.
Installing the Drugs Mod in Sims 4
Follow the steps below to download and install the Basemental Drugs Mod for The Sims 4. You may have to verify that you are 21 or over by clicking the verify button when it pops up.
- Visit Basementalcc.com
- Hover cursor over Adult Mods
- Select Basemental Drugs option from drop down menu
- Click download ZIP
- Go to your Documents folder
- Click Electronic Arts
- Click The Sims 4
- Click Mods
- Right click and create a New Folder
- Label new folder ‘Drugs’ or whatever you want to name it
- Drag the downloaded ZIP file to the Desktop
- Right click on ZIP file and select Extract All
- Click Browse
- Find your new Drugs folder (Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Mods>Drugs)
- Click Select Folder
- Click Extract
- Right click Optional Packages
- Select Open in New Window
- Highlight and drag all files from Optional Packages into your Drugs folder
- Delete empty Optional Packages file
Your drugs mod should now be in The Sims 4 when you load up. To ensure the mods are working in the game go to Settings > Game Options > Other and make sure Script Mods Allowed and Enable Custom Content and Mods are selected.
That is all you need to know about installing the drugs mod in The Sims 4! Next up, why not check out more mods available in The Sims 4? Good luck!