Coin Master is all about earning coins by raiding other villages and spinning the wheel. Just like you, other players can also raid your village and wipe off all the hard-earned valuable resources.
But what if we say that you can hide your Coin Master village to prevent it from attacks. Yes, it is possible in Coin Master and players often call it Ghost mode. It’s basically a trick that allows you to go incognito in the game so that other players can’t come across your village and won’t be able to attack you.
But the ultimate question is how to hide the village in Coin Master? So without any further ado, here’s a guide for the same.
Hiding Village in Coin Master: Step-by-Step Guide
These are the steps to hide your Coin Master village:
- Exit from the Coin Master and launch Facebook on your device.
- Go to the “settings” of the Facebook app.
- In settings, navigate to the “App and website” section.
- Now, click on the “logged-in” with Facebook.
- Remove Coin Master from the list.
- Now, open Coin Master and log in using Guest mode.
- Now, play Coin Master without worrying about raids.
While you’re in Coin Master’s guest mode, you can still track your friends. Therefore, it’s essential to note that you will be kicked out of the ghost mode if you interact with them.
If you still have any questions regarding hiding village in Coin Master, feel free to ask them in the comments below.
Related: How to Get Free Spins in Coin Master