Account registration in Brawl Stars has become available for both iOS and Android users. For many, it is convenient to play on different devices, while maintaining the achieved level. It remains to find out, is it possible to have 2 accounts? In this article, we will tell you how to do it in Brawl Stars.
Can I Create a Second Account in Brawl Stars?
There are a couple of working ways to accomplish this. These actions are only available to Android users. iOS has stronger protection against hacking. The first of them is the easiest, for this you need to do the following:
- Go to settings to disable your Supercell personal account;
- Clear cache;
- Enable VPN. If you do not have it, then download it from the Play Store or Apple Store;
- Create a new account with a different IP address.
If this option does not suit you, you can try the following:
- Delete the game.
- Add a new account to Google. Linking a mobile phone is optional;
- In the settings, transfer the saved account data so as not to lose them;
- Wait for everything to take effect and only after that you can delete your account;
- Clear the cache, just in case, and reinstall the application;
Now you can run the application and start playing.