PUBG Mobile is an ultimate survival battle royale game available for Android & iOS. Being more than just a battle royale, PUBG Mobile is also a social game that allows you to interact with other players on the battlefield and send them gifts. You can send UC cash, Popularity, Royale Pass, weapon skins to your buddies.
If you’re also looking for a way to send freebies to your teammates in PUBG Mobile, here’s an essential guide that explains the same in the detail.
There are three major types of gifts – Royale Pass, UC Cash, and Popularity that you can send to your PUBG Mobile friends. In order to purchase them, it’s essential to buy UC cash first which is the game’s currency. Once you have enough UC cash, follow these steps to send gifts in PUBG Mobile:
- Open PUBG Mobile and login to your account if you haven’t already.
- Go to the Shop section and scroll down to open the Give tab.
- Choose the item from the list that you want to gift to your friend.
- Select your friend name and tap on the Give button.
- Pay UC cash and complete the transaction to successfully send it.
Apart from the items mentioned earlier, players can also send AG Currency, Battle Coins, other cosmetic items to their mates.
It’s important to keep in mind that you can’t ask for a refund or take your gifts back. So make sure to cross-check before you take any action.