Blox Fruits is one of the best RPGs that you can find on the famous platform called Roblox. In this project, you will be able to participate in various activities and fight against other players. If you want to become the best fighter then you will need to find a decent weapon and today we are going to help you. This guide will tell you how to get Tushita in Blox Fruits.
What Is Tushita in Blox Fruits?
There is a huge list of various weapons that you can find and use in Blox Fruits and today we are going to tell you about Tushita. This legendary sword is considered to be one of the best weapons for PvP. It deals extremely high damage. Also, its attack speed is really fast. So, you may want to know how to get such a sword and in this article, we will help you.
How to Get Tushita in Blox Fruits
Tushita is quite a problematic item to obtain and if you want to get it you will need to reach level 2,000. After that, just follow the next step:
- Go to the Haunted Castle and get the God’s Chalice from Elite Pirates.
- Go to the Castle on the Sea and summon the boss named rip_indra.
- Go to Hydra Island and find the big waterfall.
- Walk inside this waterfall and find the secret passage.
- Defeat all ghosts in the secret room and search for another secret passage inside it (you can find it in one of the small waterfalls).
- Go through the second secret passage and teleport on Floating Turtle (you have to be at least level 2,000 if you want to teleport there).
- Go to the undamaged bridge and find the first torch inside one of its pillars.
- Light the first torch with help of the Holy Torch (you will get it if you reach Floating Turtle).
- Go to the damaged bridge and find the second torch on one of its pillars.
- Light the second torch.
- Go to the houses that look like oranges and find the third torch inside one of them.
- Light the third torch.
- Go to the location with Mythological Pirates and find the fourth torch on the wrecked ship.
- Light the fourth torch.
- Go to the destroyed village near Mythological Pirates’ location and find the fifth torch on one of the houses.
- Light the fifth torch.
- Once the puzzle with torches is solved, go back to the undamaged bridge and find the opened passage to the boss’s lair.
- Defeat the secret boss named Longma and get Tushita as your reward.
There are lots of different items and fighting styles that you can find in this game and we will be glad if this article helps you to obtain Tushita. Also, you could check our guide on how to get Dragon Talon in Blox Fruits. Good luck with your further battle against Longma!