Call of Duty: Mobile is a multiplayer shooter with lots of different equipment and weapons. One of the most exciting things you can bring in combat is support units, and today we are going to tell you about one of these.
Spotter class is a very powerful weapon you can use. It serves as a device to mark any location for a bomber. After a short delay, anyone who hasn’t managed to escape the area you’ve marked is going to be killed by bombs. Many players would like to get this device in their arsenal and we are going to tell you how to do this. This guide will explain to you how to get the spotter class in Call of Duty: Mobile.
How to Obtain the Spotter Class in Call of Duty: Mobile
Getting the spotter class in Call of Duty: Mobile is not an easy task. You will need to complete the Target Locked Featured Challenge with all of its tasks. It has 11 challenges in total that reward you with 120 points in total. You will get the spotter class as a final reward. The full list of tasks in the Target Locked Featured Challenge is next:
- Login for 3 days – 10 points
- Play 4 BR matches – 10 points
- Use armor plates 5 times in BR matches – 10 points
- Throw 5 frag grenades in BR matches – 10 points
- Glide 1500 meters in BR matches – 10 points
- Use Class Chip 3 times in BR matches – 10 points
- Use Airborne class 5 times in BR matches – 10 points
- Deal 1500 damage in BR matches – 10 points
- Kill 10 enemies in BR matches – 10 points
- Enter the top 5 in BR matches 3 times – 10 points
- Land in High Tier Loot Zones 5 times – 20 points
RELATED: COD Mobile: How to Get an Axe
The full list of the Target Locked Featured Challenge is next:
- 60 points – x100 Credits
- 70 points – Scout (Paper Star)
- 80 points – Parachute (Slide Scale)
- 100 points – Helicopter (Slide Scale)
- 120 points – Spotter class
Here we go, enjoy!