Roblox Nikeland is the place to visit for every Nike fan. In the game, you can get a lot of Nike accessories, try them on and even try them out on the sports grounds. Most recently, the game had an update that added several new in-game items, and today we will tell you how to get the Nike Fury Headband.
How to Get the Nike Fury Headband in Roblox Nikeland
The Nike Fury Headband is a regular black headband with a small white Nike logo. Despite the simplicity of the headband, it looks very stylish, like everything Nike makes.
RELATED: Roblox Nikeland Codes
To get the Nike Fury Headband you need to do the following:
- Open Roblox and launch Nikeland.
- Next, you need to go to the Showroom and approach the NPC standing at the entrance to the building. She has blonde hair and a positive appearance, so you will notice her.
- After talking with this girl, you will receive a new white Air Force 1 for free, and the NPC will ask you to put on shoes and test them. To put on shoes, you need to click on Kit on the left side of the screen, select the Shoe tab, and select Air Force 1.
- After that, head to the basketball court, press the Super Dunk button, and play one game before the timer at the top of the screen runs out.
- After that, talk to the NPC again. She will ask you to inspect the new items on the mannequin. Examine the mannequin, open and close the shop menu, and return to the NPC.
- After that, the girl will thank you for the work done and give you the Nike Fury Headband.
If you have met all the conditions, and the NPC did not reward you with a headband, try to approach it after a few days. Nickeland is crashing a lot, and players have complained that they can’t get the Nike Fury Headband yet. But don’t worry, even though problems often arise, the developers solve them very quickly.