The Monk Set in Shadow Fight 2 is a series of exclusive rewards that you get while you complete the Ascension Act 2 location. The peculiarity of these locations is that the energy in this act is not wasted at all. For each battle, you are rewarded with green enchantments, red enchantments, coins, and mythic enchantments, and among these rewards, there will be the Monk’s set. Once you complete this set, you will be able to unlock the Stormrage Mythic Enchantment. What it consists of, and how to get all the parts of the set will be discussed in this article.
The conditions of each battle are the same and the player must adhere to them. The rules are the following:
- You must fight without weapons;
- You can only strike with your feet;
- Damage can only be dealt to the head;
- You cannot use jumps;
- You cannot block;
- You automatically lose if you leave the ring;
- The ground heats up during the battle.
Monk Set Components and How to Get Them in Shadow Fight 2
Each element of this set appears only after passing a certain stage of “Ascension.”
- Monk’s Helmet (you can get it only after passing the first stage).
- Shurikens of the Monk (will be available to you after passing the second stage),
- Monk’s Kathars (given to you after passing the third stage).
- Rob Monk (get after winning the fourth stage).
- Amulet of the Monk (given after winning the fifth stage).
Also, you can get a certain number of chests to get parts of the set. For the fight with the dungeon boss, they also give several chests with one or another item from the set.