Do you want to learn how to get Tails in Cookie Run Kingdom? Then keep on reading because we’ve put together a complete guide to help you get this cheeky fox.
Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails have been added in the latest update of Cookie Run: Kingdom, and they are two characters worth adding to your collection, especially if you want to obtain every single Cookie in the game.
These two Ambush characters are not available through Gacha, which makes them that much more important if you want to have a collection that is as complete as possible. So, how do you exactly get Tails in Cookie Run: Kingdom? This guide is for you, and it’ll give you all the details you need.
Tails Cookie overview
Tails is an Ambush Cookie, that is placed in the Mid Row.
What is the best topping for Tails? Take a look at our Cookie Run: Kingdom toppings guide!
How to Get Tails
Tails is not in any Gacha, therefore just like with Sonic, there are limited ways of getting Tails.
1. Players can collect Tails Cookie’s Soulstone also from the Lucky Item Boxes. Tails can be unlocked when you’ve gathered 20x Tails Cookie’s Soulstones.
2. Players can collect 6x Tails Cookie’s Soulstones from daily login rewards, on days 4 and 16.
3. When obtaining Tails Cookie, players can collect an additional 5x Tails Cookie’s Soulstones from the Collect Rings.
4. Players can collect 10x Tails Cookie’s Soulstones when they upgrade their Tails Cookie to 1* (these will be used to further promote the Tails Cookie).
5. Players can collect 20x Tails Cookie’s Soulstones when they upgrade their Tails Cookie to 2* (these will be used to further promote the Tails Cookie).
6. Players can collect 30x Tails Cookie’s Soulstones when they upgrade their Tails Cookie to 3* (these will be used to further promote the Tails Cookie).
7. Players can collect 50x Tails Cookie’s Soulstones when they upgrade their Tails Cookie to 4* (these will be used to further promote the Tails Cookie).
8. In the Shop there are two packages called Kingdom x Sonic Crossover Package Vol 1 and Kingdom x Sonic Crossover Package Vol 2.
Don’t forget to check out the latest Cookie Run: Kingdom codes!
Lucky Item Boxes
The Lucky Item Boxes is the event lottery that runs all throughout the event and grants players a chance to get Sonic and Tails. It costs 1000 Rings to draw once from this lotto, and these are the rewards available:
- 3x Sonic Cookie’s Soulstone
- 2x Sonic Cookie’s Soulstone
- 1x Sonic Cookie’s Soulstone
- 3x Tails Cookie’s Soulstone
- 2x Tails Cookie’s Soulstone
- 1x Tails Cookie’s Soulstone
- 1x Red Chaos Emerald
- 1x Green Chaos Emerald
- 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald
- 1x Blue Chaos Emerald
- 1x Cyan Chaos Emerald
- 1x White Chaos Emerald
- 1x Purple Chaos Emerald
- 500x Crystals
- 200x Crystals
- 1 Magic Cookie Cutter
- 1 Special Cookie Cutter
- 1 Treasure Ticket
- 1x 10-min Speedup
- 10x 1-min Speedup
- 15x EXP Star Jelly lvl 6
- 20x EXP Star Jelly lvl 5
- 30x Stamina Jelly
- 5x Arena Ticket
- 2x Arena Ticket
- 5x Searing Key
- 40x Topping Piece
- 1x Aurora Pillar
- 1x Aurora Brick
- 1x Aurora Compass
Once a player has received every single item once, the gacha will reset. That means from this pull, it’s guaranteed to get all of these items if a player draws 30 times, for a total of 30000 Rings total cost.
How to get Rings?
Rings can be obtained in a number of ways:
- By completing the quests in the Event -> Collect Rings section
- By playing Green Hill (the new Event stages)
- From the two packages Kingdom x Sonic Crossover Package Vol 1 and Kingdom x Sonic Crossover Package Vol 2
- By logging in daily.
Tails Cookie can be upgraded just like every other cookie in Cookie Run: Kingdom, so if you’re eager to add him to your collection, you should try to at least obtain him once.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!