Beat Saber is one of the most popular games to play on VR, with a whole host of songs to choose from. If you have played through all the songs available, there is a way to get custom songs added to your playlist. One of these is the viral sensation Rush E which has been a challenge for any players attempting it. Find out below how to get Rush E on Beat Saber.
How to Get Rush E on Beat Saber
Players can get custom songs, including the TikTok favorite Rush E, for the Meta Quest VR game Beat Saber by connecting it to their PC via a link cable. The process is relatively simple but to be able to upload new songs you must first complete the following steps:
- Open the Meta Quest app on your PC
- Open Settings and then General
- Toggle Unknown Sources on
- Close the app
- Turn on debugging
- Connect to SideQuest
If you have never uploaded custom songs before you will need to get a few things ready:
- Back up your Quest in case anything goes wrong
- Switch on Developer Mode
- Sign up to SideQuest on your PC to access extra apps for your Quest
- Connect your Quest to SideQuest via a sync cable
- Install BMPF
- Set up a BeatSync (formally SyncSaber) account to facilitate sideloading songs through BMPF
Once you have everything up and running, it will be possible to sideload new and custom songs via BeastSaber. Search for what you want in the search bar! Download Rush E through the link below:
To get the song onto your Meta Quest, open your apps and find BMPF. Select your song via BMPF and then select ‘Sync to Beat Saber’.
That is all you need to know about about installing custom songs on to your Meta Quest, or Meta Quest 2. If you need further information or help check out the BeatSync website. Good luck.