As you embark on your journey in the Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl remakes, you will often find yourself just short of cash to get buy that one Burn Heal or Ultra Ball that you so desperately need.
The real world runs on money, and so too does the world of Pokemon. Read on ahead to find out how to get quick money in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl!
The Amulet Coin needs to be held by a Pokemon. If that Pokemon takes part in a battle, it will double the prize money that you receive from the battle. Below we tell you how to get the Amulet Coin in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl:
- Have a cute Pokemon in your party: Pikachu, Drifloon, Buneary, Pachirisu, Happiny, Psyduck, Clefairy, or your starter Pokemon
- Visit Amity Square in Heathome City.
- Heard north to the two ruins through the east entrance. Enter the one on the left and you will find the Amulet Coin.
The Luck Incense works basically the same way as the Amulet Coin does, so if you couldn’t pick up the Amulet Coin for any reason, you can go for the Luck Incense (and no, the two items’ effects don’t stack). Below, we tell you how to get the Luck Incense in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl:
- Have the Rock Smash and Surf HMs in your possession.
- Enter the Ravaged Path on Route 204.
- Use Surf on the first body of water you see when entering the cave.
- Exit the water to the left and follow the ragged path to find the Luck Incense.
Rich Couple on Route 212
South of Hearthome City, you will find an elderly couple beside the Pokemon Mansion wall. The battle ends quick since they each have only one Pokemon each, and with an Amulet Coin / Luck Incense equipped, you will get a combined 16,112 cash from both of them!
Just use the Vs Seeker to rematch them over and over and get that dough in no time!
Now that you know the secrets of getting rich, what’s stopping you from drowning in that moolah? Go get that bread, hun!