Blizzard will invite several thousand people from Canada, Australia, South Korea, Japan, and China for closed testing of Diablo Immortal. The first players will get access to mobile Diablo on October 29th. Do you want to become one of these players? In this guide, we will tell you how to do this.
How to Register for Diablo Immortal Beta Test?
To get a chance to become a part of the Diablo Immortal beta test, you should go to the official website of the game. There you should register for it. Pay attention that you are not guaranteed to take part in it. You will get an
As part of testing, players will have access to the following content:
- Class “Necromancer.”
- The trial of the Immortal, in which 30 players will fight one/
- Leaderboards in PvP mode.
- Items from sets that will give bonuses depending on the number of items used.
- PvE raids for eight players.
- An updated system of quests, dungeons, and ancient portals with an increased number of rewards.
- Support of Xbox One, Series X | S, Elite Series 2, Xbox Adaptive, Sony Dualshock 4, and Razer Kishi controllers.
Blizzard expects closed testing to last less than three months. Diablo Immortal was announced at the presentation of BlizzCon 2018. In August 2021, Blizzard postponed the release of the game to the first half of 2022.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!