The Diamond, aka Gems, is the premium currency in Guardian Tales that players can use to buy a variety of items. It is one of the two currencies, the other one being the basic currency, Gold, offered in the game that is mostly used for buying premium items. In this article, we will talk about some and the best and fast ways to get Diamonds in Guardian Tales.
Related | Guardian Tales Codes
Best Ways to Get Gems in Guardian Tales
The fastest way to earn gems is Guardian Tales is to progress through the different modes available in the game. Progressing the different parts of the game will reward players with a good amount of free gems. To be more specific, below we have listed different ways in which players can earn gems in Guardian Tales.
Here are some of the best ways to earn free Gems, aka Diamonds in Guardian Tales.
- Players can earn gems/diamonds via season rewards from Co-op, Arena and Colosseum.
- Playing the Mystery Footage also rewards players with gems/diamonds.
- Clearing Dungeons in the Rift with three stars rating rewards players will free gems/diamonds.
- Clearing Story stages.
- Clearing Level 10, 28, 30, 41, and 50 in the Tower rewards players with free gems/diamonds.
- Clearing Level 1, 9, 19, 29, 35, and 40 in the Heavenhold Tower rewards gems.
- Giving Attendance Check on day 14 and 28 gives gems/diamonds.
- Giving the Guild Attendance check on every 4th and 7th day rewards players with diamonds/gems.
- Guild Raid rewards.
- Many Daily mission, Beginner mission, Challenge mission and Event mission achievements rewards players with gems/diamonds.
- Event rewards.