Void Shards are easier to obtain than Sacred shards, but still not easy. You will not be able to get them until your account is sufficiently developed to stay stable in the Arena platinum league, farm the strongest clan boss, and regularly complete events and tournaments. They have the same summoning chance as the Ancient Shards (rare – 91.5%, epic – 8%, legendary – 0.5%), but you can summon special heroes from Void Shards, like the coveted heroine Coldheart, who does not fall out of the Ancient Shards.
How to Get Free Void Shards
- Progression rewards – One-time Void Shard can be obtained by raising the account level to 75.
- Daily login – Void Shard is guaranteed to be given once a month.
- Monthly quests – Another guaranteed Void Shard can be obtained once a month, provided that you complete daily tasks day after day for 30 days.
- Mission milestones – Shard is given as a reward for completing the entire storyline campaign with three stars on normal difficulty.
- Clan boss – Void Shard can be obtained as a reward from the daily chest for damaging the Clan Boss. The stronger the boss, the better will be the chest and the higher the chance of getting a purple shard.
- Arena – The chance of getting the Void Shard is present in all chests, starting with the Golden League 1 and ending with the Platinum one. If a player is in a silver league or higher in the Tag Team Arena, he can buy a shard at the bazaar once a month for 15 thousand gold.
- Dungeon challenges – Rarely, Void Shards are awarded for completing challenges. They are also found in the reward chain of missions.
- Events – Sometimes they are found as rewards for participating in events and tournaments. But if they are, then they certainly act as the main prize for completing the final stage.
- Faction Wars – Pay attention to the faction wars, which have purple shards in the reward chain.
- Referrals – Also, be sure to invite your friends to the game. If three of them level up their account to level 30, you will receive one Void Shard for each comrade.
We recommend opening Void Shards only during the action for x2 chances of summoning epic and legendary heroes. Please check out Can You Change Servers in Raid Shadow Legends?.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!