How to Get Free Robux in Roblox

how to get robux in roblox for free

If you’ve ever tried to get your own hands on the in-game currency, Robux, in an online sandbox called Roblox, then you know that it is not easy at all. But it is for this currency that you can improve your avatar, buy special skills, and much more. Since last year, it has become almost impossible to get Robux, because the Builders Club has become a premium, and now it is offered by subscription only. But don’t despair, because we have a couple of other ways to get Robux for free and go rich.

How to Get Rich in Roblox

The truth will be bitter: at the moment it is almost impossible to get the Robux in-game currency just for free. But you can sell your game pass to other players. Here’s how to do it:

  • Create a game and invite people there.
  • Create a game pass and put it up for sale. In this case, you choose the price.
  • The in-game pass gives players some advantage: access to restricted areas, an item for an avatar, or a permanent boost.
  • You need to remember that the money earned from the sale of Robux game passes comes to your account within three days.

Since it is completely free to create maps and game passes for them, it turns out that this is the only way to get a lot of Robux for free in Roblox. Before starting this process, it is better to watch various videos on this topic and get inspired by them.

How Do I Sell Clothes in Roblox?

In addition to the already listed way to get Robux, let’s also look at selling in-game clothing. This is a great way to make money, but before you start building your own unique clothing brand, here are a few details you need to remember:

  • You can create shirts, pants, or T-shirts. After that, you can put them up for sale.
  • After a successful sale, you will receive 70% of the price. The remaining 30% goes to support the in-game economy.
  • As with selling game passes, you need to wait three days for the deal to be confirmed.

These were all the ways to get Robux for free in Roblox and get reach. While you are here, read our article on what “AFK” means in this game.

We are hiring game guide writers!

Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!

Write A Comment

How to Get Free Robux in Roblox


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.