Genshin Impact 3.0 update has introduced a new free bow titled End of the Line for all players. This weapon shares a similar design theme with Luxurious Sea Lord and “The Catch”. End of the Line bow is made up of swordfish, so many players call it the fish bow. This guide will tell you how to get End of the Line or fish bow in Genshin Impact.
Obtain End of the Line Bow in Genshin Impact
Like other regions, Sumeru also has a fishing association. Players can purchase End of the Line bow from Loumelat, a member of Sumeru Fishing Association in Genshin Impact 3.0. She is located beside the river in the north of Port Ormos.
Players who have already obtained “The Catch” are already familiar with the process. In Genshin Impact, fishermen value fishes more than anything. Players can get man items by trading different types of fishes. To get End of the Line Bow, players will have to collect the following fishes:
- 4 x Peach of the Deep Waves [found in Mawtiyima Forest]
- 16 x Lazurite Axe Marlin [found in Yazadaha Pool]
- 16 x Halcyon Jade Axe Marlin [found in Yazadaha Pool and Devantaka Mountain]
End of the Line isn’t a time-limited weapon and can be obtained anytime. Players can also purchase its refinements from Loumelat by trading the following fishes:
- 2 x Peach of the Deep Waves [found in Mawtiyima Forest]
- 8 x Lazurite Axe Marlin [found in Yazadaha Pool]
- 8 x Halcyon Jade Axe Marlin [found in Yazadaha Pool and Devantaka Mountain]
End of the Line stats and passive
Here are the stats and passive effect of End of the Line at level 90 and max refinement:
- Base ATK: 510
- Second Stat: 45.9% Energy Recharge
- Passive Effect: Net Snapper
- Triggers the Flowrider effect after using an Elemental Skill, dealing 160% ATK as AoE DMG upon hitting an opponent with an attack. Flowrider will be removed after 15s or after causing 3 instances of AoE DMG. Only 1 instance of AoE DMG can be caused every 2s in this way. Flowrider can be triggered once every 12s.
End of the Line is a decent free-to-play bow for energy-hungry and burst-support characters. Players who don’t have better bows like Favonius Warbow or Sacrificial Bow can get End of Line for free.