Angry Birds is one of the most popular franchises for mobile devices. There you will need to use a giant slingshot to throw your Angry Birds at some structures. Then you will be able to earn points based on how hard you hit and how many destructions you’ve caused. Angry Birds 2 is quite a popular game in this series and there are a few birds you can use. They require you to use Feathers to upgrade them. So, this guide will tell you how to get free Feathers in Angry Birds 2.
How to Obtain Feathers in Angry Birds 2
Feathers in Angry Birds 2 are very important currency. You will need a lot of Feathers to upgrade your birds and score more points with them. If you want to play the most difficult levels you need to upgrade your birds. However, you won’t be able to do it if you don’t know how to earn the special currency. So, there are lots of players who would like to know about all the possible ways to earn free Feathers in Angry Birds 2.
Feathers in Angry Birds 2 are not a rare resource. You can get a lot of this resource via simply playing the game. Here is the list of all activities that reward you with Feathers:
- Daily Challenges will reward you with some Feathers upon completion
- Different chests may provide you with Feathers sometimes
- You can get some Feathers from the Nest’s Daily Feathers
- When you finish your Tower of Fortune playthrough you earn a certain amount of Feathers based on your tower streak
- When you win a fight on the Arena you earn some Feathers
Go and get feathers in Angry Birds 2!