End of the Line is one of the four-star bow-type weapons in Genshin Impact that players can get outside the game’s gacha system. It is an additional weapon that got added alongside the Sumeru craftable weapons, the Aranara Series when the version 3.0 update came out. This guide will show you how to get End of the Line Bow in Genshin Impact.
Looking to get other Aranara Series weapons in Genshin Impact? Here is a list of guides that will help:
- How to Get Forest Regalia Claymore in Genshin Impact
- How to Unlock King’s Squire Bow in Genshin Impact
- How to Get Sapwood Blade Sword in Genshin Impact
- How to Unlock Moonpiercer Polearm in Genshin Impact
- How to Unlock Fruit Of Fulfillment Catalyst in Genshin Impact
How to Get End of the Line Bow in Genshin Impact
In Genshin Impact, you can get the End of the Line bow from the Sumeru fisherwomen named, Loumelat in exchange for some exotic fish, including:
- Peach of the Deep Waves x4
- Lazurite Axe Marlin x16
- Halcyon Jade Axe Marlin x16
Moreover, to get the End of the Line bow refinement materials, aka Original Fish Ointment, you need –
- Peach of the Deep Waves x2
- Lazurite Axe Marlin x8
- Halcyon Jade Axe Marlin x8
Every weapon in Genshin Impact has five refinement levels, and the End of the Line bow is no exception. So, you must exchange four Original Fish Ointments to max out the refinement level for the End of the Line bow, and you will need four times the above material to do that.
Thankfully, we already have guides on where you can find and get the above fish in Genshin Impact.
- Genshin Impact – All Halcyon Jade Axe Marlin Fishing Spot Location
- Genshin Impact – All Lazurite Axe Marlin Fishing Spot Location
- Genshin Impact – All Peach of the Deep Waves Fishing Spot Location
Where To Find Loumelat in Genshin Impact
Loumelat is one of the Shop NPCs in the Sumeru region whom you will find in the Ardravi Valley, north of Port Ormos, in Sumeru. To reach her location, you can teleport to the Devantaka Mountain Statue of Seven and glide your way towards the opposite of the Waverider waypoint.
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 3.0 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!