Getting an Eevee in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl isn’t a tough task; it’s quite simple, actually. But before you can set off to get an Eevee of your own, there is a preliminary requirement that you have to fulfill: acquiring the National Dex.
If you have any clue of what it takes for you to get the National Dex, you now realize that getting Eevee won’t be something that you can do early on in the game. Below are the steps you need to follow to get your own National Dex.
- Beat the Elite Four and the Champion.
- See all 149 Sinnoh regional Pokemon.
- Head to Professor Rowan’s Lab in Sandgem Town.
- Speak to Professor Rowan.
After engaging in conversation with Professor Rowan, Professor Oak will drop by and hand you the National Dex upgrade!
Where to Get Eevee in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Now that you have gotten the National Dex, this will finally let you get your own Eevee in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
Eevee is one of the most versatile Pokemon—not by its own, but by its ability to evolve into 8 different branched evolutions, each with their own unique types and abilities. If this sounds appealing to you, then read the instructions below to get your own Eevee in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl:
- Have the National Dex in your possession.
- Head over to Hearthome City.
- Head to the house beside the Pokemon Center and enter it.
- Inside, speak to Bebe, the Pokemon Storage Designer.
After the conversation, Bebe will proceed to give you an Eevee! And that’s how simple it is to get your own Eevee in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl!