This guide will tell you how to get drills in Core Keeper. The Core Keeper drills are used for the automated mining of ore, and it is something you will know about long before you get that one. While exploring the underworld, you will quickly find some large crystalline mineral deposits that look like jagged boulders, and when you hit one with your pickaxe, you’ll be told you can’t mine them without a drill.
And so that this inscription does not stop you, and you can get a crystalline mineral, continue reading this guide!
How to Get Drills
So, in this part of the guide, we will tell where and how you can get drills for different mining kinds of minerals in the game Core Keeper.
- You must take care of unlocking the desert of Azeos; to achieve this, you must defeat Glurch the Abominus Mass and Ghorm the Deveoureer and Hive Mother.
- Once you beat these three bosses, you get them to drop to activate the titular Core.
- It becomes necessary to start the Core to remove the barrier it is usually around the Azeos Desert to access it.
- After that, you will have to venture into the area to collect the iron ore. This is usually available in different places and scarlet that nothing else is available in the desert of Azeos.
- Next, you establish the construction of the drill, and for this, you must use ten iron bars and ten scarlet bars.
- By having all these requirements mentioned by us above and for this, you will have to make use of the automation bank. Nothing more than this will only be available after creating it in the Scarlet Workbench.
So, now you know how to get the drill, and now you can mine crystalline minerals.
Have a good time playing!