Fire Emblem Heroes is a free-to-play RPG game developed by Nintendo for Android and IOS. It has lots of characters that you have to collect and different resources that you need for upgrades and buying something in the Celestial Stone Shop. Today we are going to tell you about the last ones – about Celestial Stones. This guide will explain to you how to get them.
Celestial Stones in Fire Emblem Heroes
Celestial Stones is one of the FEH in-game currencies that you can use for shopping in the Celestial Stone Shop to buy items like Dragonflowers or Trait Fruits. Important note: Celestial Stone Shop has a limit for exchanges. The timer runs out within a few days. It allows you to buy needed items again.
How to Get Celestial Stones in FEH
Celestial Stones are a very important currency in FEH. You can obtain it through summons. One Celestial Stone will be gained to you after you did 40 summons on a new banner. So, you have to use new banners to obtain it, not revivals. Celestial Stones don’t have any expiration date, so you can collect them and don’t mind about time limits.
Here is the list of all items you can buy with Celestial Stones and the number of their exchange’s limit:
- Trait Fruit x100 – 1 exchange, 4 Celestial Stones
- Forma Soul x1 – 1 exchange, 3 Celestial Stones
- Red Dragonflower (Infantry) x100 – 6 exchanges, 1 Celestial Stone
- Green Dragonflower (Armored) x100 – 6 exchanges, 1 Celestial Stone
- Yellow Dragonflower (Cavalry) x100 – 6 exchanges, 1 Celestial Stone
- Blue Dragonflower (Flying) x100 – 6 exchanges, 1 Celestial Stone
Celestial Stones are an important currency and there are lots of useful items that demand them. Use the information in this guide to get them and enjoy the Fire Emblem Heroes.