Roblox Bedwars is a great choice when you want to have fun with your friends. During the game, you will need many different resources that you can find on one of the game islands, but the most valuable and useful of them is the emerald. In this article, we will tell you how to get emeralds faster and how to use them.
How to Get Emeralds Fast in Roblox Bedwars
Emeralds are the most valuable resource you can get and the sooner you get these gems, the better your chances of winning. There are a lot of ways to get emeralds, but there are several ways to get them much faster:
- The first way is to control the emerald generators, which, depending on the map, can be from 2 to 5. This is a good method since you will receive an emerald every 55 seconds, but it will only suit players who are outstanding at PVP.
- The second way is to upgrade your team generator to level 3. It’s quite expensive and you have to sacrifice the early game, but the result is worth it. This is one of the fastest ways to get emeralds because after upgrading, you will receive 1 emerald every 20 seconds.
- Another good way to get emeralds is to hunt enemy players. Alone, you are unlikely to win, but together with the team, it is quite simple. To simplify this method, save up blocks for a sky base and Telepearls as quickly as possible. You can attack any player from any distance, and another player on your team will pick up emeralds after the death of the enemy.
Perhaps these are all the fastest ways, and you can use one of them or several at once. In addition to this, there are several more methods to get additional emeralds:
- Emeralds can be obtained from hives with 6 or more bees.
- If you have the Farmer Cletus kit and you collect a ripe melon, you will also receive an emerald.
- If you have the “Fisherman” kit and you are fishing, you will have a chance to catch an emerald.
- If you have the “Bounty Hunter” kit and you are killing the enemy, you will receive 1-4 emeralds.
- If you have a Miner kit, then breaking the statue gives a chance to get an emerald.
- By breaking the lucky block, you can get 2 emeralds.
How to Use Emeralds in Roblox Bedwars
Now that you know how to get emeralds, you need to spend them. Emeralds can only be spent on purchasing valuable in-game items, and here’s what you can buy:
- Camera Turret
- Melon Seeds
- Wizard Staff
- Diamond Sword
- Diamond Armor
- Tactical crossbow
- Emerald Sword
- Emerald Armor
- Warrior Armor
- Break Speed Axolotl
- Health Regen Axolotl
- Ice Sword
- Diamond Dao
- Emerald Dao
- Spawn Egg
- Oil Blob
That’s all you need to know about emeralds. We hope that our article was useful for you.