The Pokémon fans are so excited about the Iconic Mystery Box and how to get them. We have investigated all the shops where they can be obtained and now have something to share. Are you excited about getting more info? Keep reading the guide to learn about the results and be in the loop. Have fun!
Iconic Mystery Box with Pokémon Trading Cards
Ready to obtain more data about Iconic Mystery Box with Pokémon Trading Cards? Great! Then we would like to offer you to follow this link.
Once opened, please hit Shop/Shop Now/Get My Box. You will see the following options for sale:
- 70 Card Mystery Cube with 5 Vintage Cards Series 1 (here, you will find a stunning mystery cube with sixty-five common/uncommon cards and five vintage cards(pre-2004)).
- Zion Williamson & Ja Morant Dual Graded Rookie Card Box (this box has graded cards by either PSA or BGS with the lowest grade of nine by each player. One in five boxes contains a graded ten).
- Iconic Mystery Box Graded Pokémon (in this box, you will be able to locate Pokémon cards graded by either PSA, BGS, or CGC. Each one in five contains a vintage Holo (up to 2004)).
- Iconic Mystery Box Booster Pack Box (this box has four booster packs, a vintage Pokémon card, and an online code card. One in five boxes stores a vintage pack!).
- Iconic Mystery Box Graded Charizard Box (in this box, the fans will be able to find a graded Charizard graded by PSA, BGS(Beckett), or CGC).
So, if you want to get these fantastic cards, follow the link above and choose your perfect pack!