The Witcher: Monster Slayer is a new free-to-play mobile game that allows you to become a real Witcher. A player will need to walk around the world and hunt down the monsters. Your job is to protect innocent people from the terrors of this grimdark world. Witchers have a lot of instruments to do their job, and one of the most iconic ones is a Silver Sword. This guide will explain to you how to get this legendary weapon to your arsenal and which types of Silver Swords you can have in the game.
How to Get a Silver Sword
You won’t obtain a Silver Sword at the beginning of the game. The main way to get it is to go to the shop and buy it. There are a few opportunities to do this. The first one is to purchase the “Starter Pack”. It gives you a lot of rewards and a Silver Sword is included. As an alternative, you can go to the “Equipment” tab in the store and find Silver Swords there. There are few Silver Swords. Here is a list of their types and their cost:
- 1,800 Gold Coins for Feline Silver Sword and Ursine Silver Sword
- 3,600 Gold Coins for Wolven Silver Sword, Griffin Silver Sword, and Manticore Silver Sword
- 7,200 Gold Coins for Melltith
- 12,000 Gold Coins for A’Baeth
Silver Swords in The Witcher: Monster Slayer
There are seven Silver Swords in The Witcher: Moster Slayer and they are providing different bonuses to the player. Here is a list of them:
- Feline Silver Sword increases damage from quick attacks by 15%;
- Ursine Silver Sword increases damage from strong attacks by 15%;
- Wolven Silver Sword increases the critical hit charging speed by 10%;
- Griffin Silver Sword increases the strength of the signs by 30%;
- Manticore Silver Sword reduces the signs cooldown by 30%;
- Melltith has a 15% chance to inflict fire damage;
- A’Baeth increases your experience gain by 25%.