In Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster, not many demons will willingly join your part as you travel through the Vortex World and try to shape the new reality. On the contrary, the vast majority of them will try to take you down, and the only way to get them to get some of them to join your party is via Demon Fusion. By sacrificing two demons, you will get a brand new one that will inherit some of the skills of the two demons used for the fusion, resulting in a much more powerful variant of the vanilla demon that you could try to get into your party via negotiation.
Some demons, however, require some specific demons to be created via Demon Fusion. The powerful Shiva is among them.
How to Fuse Shiva in Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster
Shiva is a powerful demon you will have to fight during the story, but once you defeat him, you will be able to fuse it in the Cathedral of Shadows. Unlike most other demons, which can be fused by using multiple different combinations, Shiva requires two specific demons to be created: Barong and Rangda. If you know the story of Shiva, this shouldn’t be surprising.
Even if you do not have these two demons registered in your Compendium, you will definitely want to seek them out to fuse Shiva, as it is a very powerful demon that will be an asset to your party in the late game.
Shiva Base Stats
- Base Level – 95
- HP – 786
- MP- 363
- Strength – 32
- Magic – 26
- Vitality – 36
- Agility – 26
- Luck – 15
- Void – Expel/Death
- Alignment – Light
- Price for Summoning – 91,100
Shiva starts with the Victory Cry, Hasshohappa and Allure skills, and learns a few additional skills by leveling up to level 99
- Victory Cry – Passive – Fully restores HP and MP after battle. Only effective when the demon is in the active party.
- Hassohappa – 35% HP – Heavy physical damage to all targets with high accuracy and critical rate. Power changes depending on user’s max HP.
- Allure – 13 MP – 45% charm to all targets.
- Bolt Storm – 25 MP – Heavy electric damage and 15% chance of inflicting shock to random foes – Learned at level 96
- Avenge – Passive – 50% chance of countering any physical attack with heavy physical damage – Learned at level 97
- Megidolaon – 50 MP – Massive almighty damage to all targets – Learned at level 98
- Phys Drain – Passive – Drains all physical attacks, overriding any other weakness and resistance – Learned at level 99