Unable to Install or Patch is an issue that mobile platform users face while installing the final version of Diablo Immortal or patching the game to the latest version. The problem generally arises when the game has completed downloading. And it’s about to start installing the game files on the device.
Due to this, we have many players who are not able to install Diablo Immortal on the device. So, to help such players out, we prepared a handy guide that shares some working fixes for solving the Unable to Install or Patch issue of Diablo Immortal.
How to Fix Unable to Install or Patch Issue in Diablo Immortal
If you are unable to install or patch Diablo Immortal on your mobile device, you can fix it by deleting any prior version of the game on your device and installing the game from the official App Stores. Doing this fixes the Unable to install or patch issues encountered post downloading Diablo Immortal on a mobile device.
But there are some cases where additional troubleshooting is required. Here is what Blizzard Entertainment recommends players to do when they are faced with an Unable to Install or Patch issue in Diablo Immortal:
- If you were in the Diablo Immortal Alpha or Beta, uninstall the old version
- Make sure your device meets the minimum requirements to run Diablo Immortal
- Make sure your device’s operating system is up to date
- Restart your device
- Download while on a good quality Wi-Fi instead of a cellular network. You can also try swapping your connection type to see if it resolves the issue.
- If you are on an Android device, access your app storage in device settings and clear the Diablo Immortal app cache/data
- If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game
Note: The payment method on your Google Play account must be from the same country that your Google Play account is registered to install Diablo Immortal.
That’s it. We hope the above official troubleshooting steps worked for you. If not, please get in touch with Diablo Immortal customer support.
Diablo Immortal is a massively multiplayer roleplaying game currently available on the Android, iOS, and PC platforms.