Recently, Roblox got a problem with the copyright of musical compositions, which prohibits listening to music without the permission of the author. At the same time, the radio actually stopped working. As you understand, users uploaded music without particularly bothering with copyright, and that is why complaints from copyright holders began to appear, and Roblox decided to completely ban public listening to these tracks. But there is a loophole in this whole system, thanks to which you can still listen to your favorite music from popular artists.
What to Do if Music Is Not Working In Roblox
In order to be able to listen to your favorite songs on Roblox radio, you need to upload them to your account and get a unique id that only you can listen to.
- For this, go to the site Roblox.com, go to the tab “Create” -> “Audio”.
- Press the “Select file” button and select the track that you would like to listen to in Roblox. The track should already be downloaded to your device.
- Write the name in the line “Audio Name” and press the button “Upload.” You may notice in the green frame a message appears stating that you can upload no more than 10 songs to your account within 30 days.
- After your song has loaded, it will appear at the bottom. Click on the speaker icon to go to the composition page.
- Copy the digital code in the address bar of the browser. This is the id of your song.
- Log in to any Roblox game and paste the copied song id. Enjoy listening.
RELATED: Roblox Music ID Codes for April 2022
Important! You can only listen to the music that is uploaded to your account. IDs from your second account or a friend’s account will not work. Therefore, it is worth getting maximum out of the limit of 10 songs per month and soon you will be able to listen to a large audio collection.