Coming across an error or bug in your favorite game can be so frustrating but luckily many of them can be easy to fix. If you have seen error code 106 when playing Roblox then you may be worried at first, but this is actually one of the easiest to identify and sort out.
Below we will show you how to fix Roblox error code 106 quickly and easily!
Quick and Easy Fix for Error Code 106 in Roblox
When playing Roblox and coming across error 106, you can be assured that there is usually only one reason for this error. Roblox error 106 occurs when a player is trying to join another player on Roblox but they have not been added as both a Roblox and Xbox friend.
Related | How to Fix Roblox Error Code 268
This is an easy fix as all you have to do is add your friend on both platforms. To do this just follow the steps below:
- Sign into your Roblox account at Roblox.com
- Tap the Search box (magnifying glass icon)
- Type in your friend’s Roblox username
- Click on Search “username” in Players
- Click on your friend in the list of results
- Click Add Friend
- Ask your friend to accept your Friend Request
If your friend is your Roblox friend but not your Xbox friend, then follow these steps:
- Press the Xbox home button on your controller
- Go over to the Friends tab
- Scroll down to Find Someone
- Type your friend’s name in the search box
- Find your friend
- Add Friend
- Ask them to add you back
So that is all you have to do! Just add your friends on each platform and you can instantly join their server with no error code. Check out more information in our Roblox guide section.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!