Hearthstone is an incredibly interesting collectible card game that already has tens of millions of fans around the world. The game is available on many devices and of course, sometimes there are crashes or other problems in the game. In today’s article, we will talk about such a problem as a network connection problem, and we will also try to help you with this problem.
How to Fix Hearthstone App Network Connection Problem on Android and IOS
If you decide to play Hearthstone and are faced with such a problem, then do not rush to panic. This problem is quite common among mobile gamers and is usually easy to fix. Before you being sad and uninstall the game, we advise you to try to solve this problem using one of the following methods:
- Check internet connection. It may seem trivial, but often the game does not start due to the inattention of the players.
- If you have poor mobile internet, then the game may also not start. Try to connect to your network data connection and start the game again.
- Hearthstone is updated often and it doesn’t always happen automatically. Check if the game is updated and if not, update it.
- You can also try restarting your device and launching the game again.
- Check if your mobile device meets the minimum requirements for the game.
- Try clearing the game cache in your device settings and try launching the game again.
- Delete the game and all game data from your mobile device, then download and launch the game again.
If none of these methods helped, then most likely the problem is in your mobile device, and in this case, the only way to solve the problem is to run the game on another smartphone.