If your Goat Simulator 3 got stuck on the loading screen, then you are in the right place. Check out the troubleshooting procedures that are shown below to simply fix such a problem on your Windows PC. Therefore, let’s not waste any more time and go right into the instructions that have been provided below.
First things first, before you do anything else, make sure that your computer meets all of the prerequisites. No matter what, if the setup of your computer isn’t compatible enough, you can run into problems while trying to open the game or while you’re playing it.
Memory is 8 gigabytes.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti recommended graphics card.
CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K.
File Size: 12 GB OS: Windows 10.
Perforn a Clean Windows Boot
When the operating system boots up, it’s possible that some applications and their associated services may launch immediately. In such instance, the internet connection and system resources that are being used by those applications or services would be heavily taxed. If you notice that you are also experiencing the same thing, you should examine your computer for the problem by doing a clean boot. To do this:
- To enter the Run dialog box, press the Windows key and the R key simultaneously.
- Next, press Enter after typing msconfig to enter the System Configuration window.
- Navigate to the Services tab, then activate the option labeled “Hide all Microsoft services.”
- Simply click the “Disable all” button. To save your changes, click the Apply button, and then the OK button.
- Click the Startup tab, and then choose Open Task Manager from the drop-down menu.
- The interface of Task Manager will open at this time. From this screen, choose the Startup tab.
- After that, choose the specific activity that has a greater influence on the starting process by clicking on it.
- After they have been chosen, click the Disable button to remove them from the starting procedure.
- Carry out the same procedures for each program that has a bigger effect when it is first launched.
- When you are finished, you must ensure that your computer is restarted in order for the modifications to take effect.
Increase Virtual Ram
You will need to manually raise the amount of your virtual memory if you run out of available RAM. The size that is set as the default for your virtual memory is not big enough to meet your requirements.
- While holding down the key with the Windows logo on it, enter “advanced system settings” on the keyboard.
- To see the advanced system options, click the View button.
- Navigate to the Settings menu, then choose the ‘Advanced tab’, and finally select ‘Change’.
- Deactivate the option that is next to the box that says ‘Automatically manage paging file size for all drives’.
- Choose the C: disk, which is where Windows was installed on your computer > Simply enter 4096 into both the Initial size (MB) and Maximum size text boxes after clicking the Options button that is located next to the Custom size option (MB).
- To save your changes, click the Set button, and then the OK button.
- You’ll need to restart both your PC and the game.
Goat Simulator 3
In the event that you haven’t updated your copy of Goat Simulator 3 in quite some time, then make sure to check for updates and apply the most recent patch by following the methods outlined below :
- Goat Simulator 3 may be found on the left pane of the Epic Launcher client when you open it, go to the Library, and then look for it there.
- You need to choose the symbol that looks like three dots on the Goat Simulator 3 app on your device.
- Make sure that the auto-update is turned on so that you may get a fresh installation of the update automatically.
- It will do an automated search for any updates that may be available. Be careful to choose the Update option whenever there is a new version available.
- Finally, you will need to restart your computer in order for the modifications to take effect, and then you may attempt to open the game once again.
Be sure to apply the most recent patch version to your Windows PC if you haven’t already done so in the event that you haven’t kept your graphics driver up to date. In order to do this, you will need to check to see if there are any available updates by following the procedures that are listed below:
- To access the Quick Link Menu, press the Windows key and the X key simultaneously.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Device Manager, then double-click the Display adapters option.
- To access the context menu for your dedicated graphics card, right-click on its icon.
- The next step is to choose to Update the driver and then pick the option to Search automatically for drivers.
- In the event that an update is available, it will be immediately downloaded and installed by the system.
- When you are finished, restart the computer so that the modifications take effect instantly.
There is a good likelihood that the build of Windows operating system you are using is either sufficiently out of date or corrupted. If you share this sentiment, read on for instructions on how to check for available updates to Windows. If an update is available, it should be installed as soon as possible. The most recent software upgrades almost usually include both bug fixes and performance enhancements. To do this:
- To access the Windows Settings menu, press the Windows key and the I key simultaneously.
- After that, go to the Windows Update area and choose Check for updates after clicking on the Update & Security tab.
- Choose the Download and install option if there is an available update for the feature.
- Please be patient while Windows perform the update. It will take some time.
- Last but not least, restart your computer so that the adjustments take effect instantly.
There are a few well-known applications that, indeed, do have their own overlay software that, with time, can ultimately operate in the background and create problems with the game performance or even launch problems. You will need to disable them in order to resolve the problem by following the actions outlined below:
Disable Xbox Game Bar
- To launch Windows Settings, press the Windows key and the I key simultaneously.
- To access Gaming, go to >. Navigate to the Game Bar > Put an end to Using the Game bar feature, you may record game clips, take screenshots, and broadcast them.
- Simply look for the option inside the Windows Settings menu if you are unable to locate the Game Bar. In the event that you are unable to locate the Game Bar option.
Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay should be turned off.
- Start the Nvidia GeForce Experience app, and then navigate your way to the Settings menu.
- To disable the in-game overlay, go to the General page and then click the corresponding button.
- Finally, in order for the modifications to take effect, you will need to restart your computer and start the Goat Simulator 3 game over again.
- Keep in mind that you should also deactivate any overlay applications such as MSI Afterburner, Rivatuner, RGB software, or any other third-party overlay applications that run continuously in the background.
Disable Discord Overlay
- Start up the Discord application > Simply choose the gear icon located at the bottom of the page.
- Under App Settings, choose the Overlay option. > Activate the in-game overlay by turning it on.
- To access the games, choose the Games tab > Select Goat Simulator 3.
- To finish, make sure the Enable in-game overlay option is off.
- In order for changes to take effect, you will need to restart your computer.
If none of the aforementioned solutions worked for you, which would indicate that there is a problem with the game files and that they have been either damaged or missing in some way, then you should make sure to use this approach to check for the problem in an easy way.
- Verifying the files associated with your game will often fix installation corruption, which is the root cause of errors that prohibit you from being able to play your game.
- You may check if the game files were installed correctly by going to the game in your Library and clicking on the button that looks like three dots. You can also right-click on the game icon.
- Click the Manage option located in the navigation drop-down menu.
- After it has been opened, choose “Verify” from the drop-down menu of available choices.
- It can take a few minutes, depending on how large the game is, to check that all of your files are correct. When it’s done, click the Launch button to begin playing your game.
That wraps things up, gentlemen. We are going to presume that this tutorial was beneficial to you. You are welcome to leave a remark below if you have any more questions.