With yet another fun and exciting new mobile game released by Nintendo and Niantic comes a number of issues after the time of launch. Among other bugs, players have reported that the Pikmin Bloom expeditions have not been showing up.
Expeditions entail players sending their Pikmin on various retrieval missions, which are a ton of fun. The issues arise when the players try to access the expeditions in-game, but they just don’t seem to be showing up. Below, I will share with you the simplest fix that you can use to fix this Pikmin Bloom expedition issue.
Pikmin Bloom Expedition Fix for Android and iPhone
- Level up = unlock the Pikmin Bloom expeditions feature.
- Plant big sprouts and flowers = earn expeditions.
- Tap on the map.
- Swipe to the expeditions screen.
- Send Pikmin to this screen to pick up items.
- Expeditions showing up? Great!
- Expeditions not showing up? Close the Pikmin Bloom app.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Delete Pikmin Bloom.
- Re-download Pikmin Bloom.
- Connect to a strong internet service, like Wi-Fi
- Try opening expeditions again.
If all else fails, contact Niantic’s support for Pikmin Bloom:
- Select the in-game Profile icon.
- Select the Gear icon in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down.
- Select ‘Get Support’ from the menu.
Don’t worry, it’s not just you that is having the expedition issue. There are many other eager Pikmin Bloom players facing this, as well as a variety of other bugs and glitches, which are to be expected on the launch of a new game.
If rebooting the device and reinstalling the game doesn’t help, you can be sure that Niantic’s support for Pikmin Bloom will be at your service to answer your questions and fix the issue you’re having, either through a patch, update, or a hotfix.
Stay patient and happy gaming to you!