Error 266 is due to a bad internet connection. The error code is usually accompanied by the error message “Your connection has timed out. Please check your internet connection and try again.” In order to fix it, you need to identify the cause of a bad connection. For this, use the instructions below.
How to Fix Error 266
- Check your internet connection (try to open any third-party site);
- If you are using Wi-Fi, try connecting to a different network;
- Reboot your router or modem;
- Check network card drivers;
- Check the status of Roblox servers. To do this, enter the query “Status of Roblox servers” in the search engine and go to the first sites from the results;
- Clear the game cache and restart your device.
These are the most suitable ways to fix error 266 in Roblox in 2022.
RELATED: How to Fix Error 404 in Roblox
How to Clear Roblox Cache?
- Press the keyboard shortcut Win + R
- In the window that appears, enter the command % temp% Roblox
- Select all files by pressing CTRL + A
- Delete all these files by pressing Shift + Delete
This is everything you can do with the error 266 in Roblox. Do you have any other tips? Write them in the comments section below.